We have a team of experts to advise you personally in all types of restructuring and business mergers. We will help you analyze the risk that relevant this type of management. There are a number of factors that need to be taken into account when analyzing operations that involve a number of advantages and at the same time also carry inconveniences and risks. Statistical mind 80% of business mergers fail so it is so important to conduct a thorough and preliminary study. It is important to have a thorough previous study.
We will analyze values that help determine whether this is a beneficial risk operation. Through a series of short and long-term parameters, analyzing market conditions, acquisition costs, possible future financial changes and even consider whether there are cultural differences. In addition, once you decide to carry out such merger, you will have our comprehensive business, tax and accounting advice.
Our consulting services for mergers
- Analysis of the merger or excision project
- Planning and execution of business merger
- Advice on tax regime and member taxation
- Accounting and tax treatment
Our merger counseling service covers from the start of the project, including the previous study, to the same inscription of the public deed. We will be responsible for the execution of non-monetary contributions, assets and liabilities, exchange of securities, business purchases and also make a tax and accounting valuation of the assets acquired or shares in the merger business. In addition, we will study whether the basic requirements for the implementation of the special tax regime are met.
Main advantages of business mergers
Financial and operational advantages. Mergers are usually made to seek economic advantages. It is true that in successful mergers great financial advantages can be acquired, such as an increase in market share, a lower cost of production, an increase in competitiveness … etc. It is difficult that in a business merger all these benefits can be given at the same time but it is not impossible. If this were the case, the corporate entity would conduct itself with greater stability. On the other hand, it can also be very beneficial to eliminate some duplication of services in the market and there is greater monopoly control. Something that can increase the economic performance of a company.
Major disadvantages of business mergers
Mergers are usually costly and present many legal drawbacks to shareholders. It can really be said that in most cases business mergers are not profitable in the short term. The term is insufficient to have benefits against invested capital because the following costs exist.
- Compulsory and inescapable legal expenses.
- Acquisition cost. They depend on a number of factors. Location, type of business, markets, economic situation, land value of location…. etc.
- There can be a devaluation of equity. The merged company is in a bad situation at the time of the merger.
- Appearance of intangible costs. These are costs that can appear at a certain point without being expected. They may even impede the execution of the merger.
Consumers can also be disadvantaged, with economic disadvantage occurring. There may be an increase in the costs of the contracted products or services, the reduction of the services offered….. Not forgetting that sometimes a percentage of jobs are usually eliminated. Something that can be very negative in the long run.
- Consulting for business mergers
- Business restructuring: Risk and efficiency analysis
- Arbitration services to resolve extrajudicial disputes
- Consulting in venture capital operations
- Business Consulting in Barcelona
- Corporate tax accounting
- Advice on shareholder agreements
- Consulting and management of responsibility of partners in a limited company
- Consulting for companies with foreign partners
- Data protection Consultancy, RGPD 2018
- How to claim the income tax maternity or paternity?
- Business Transfer Consultancy
- Consultancy services to setup a mercantile
- Advice to the individual entrepreneur
- Fiscal Analysis of new operations
- How to set up a company abroad?
- Services of transmission clauses mortis
- Advice on the partners ‘ pact
- Consultancy services of participatory loan
- Rewiew income tax returns