If you are an entrepreneur who is thinking of setting up a company abroad you can count on our advice. We will explain all the procedures and show you the best options in a hasty manner. There are some important questions that you must weigh before you want to internationalize your business. Our team of professionals can help you from the start.
Should I internationalize my business? This is the main question you have to solve. Our experts always advise you to weigh the costs before making this important decision. For example, the first thing you should think about is the most advisable legal formula according to the country where you want to establish the business. We will help you choose the best formula to start operating abroad avoiding high costs and risks. The most used formulas are:
- Through a local company already established in that country
- Through the representation or commercial agency
- Incorporating a mercantile company
In Afina Business Consulting we carried out a previous study bearing in mind the following points:
- Analyse the investment climate. We will analyse the situation of the country through a deep study of market, GDP, regulations, currency, security, economic and financial stability.
- Analyse the best legal formula for the constitution of the company. Weighing the different ways to improve costs and yields.
- Tax analysis. We will inform you about the existence of double taxation agreements signed with Spain. In addition, if it is a country typified as a tax haven.
What are double taxation treaties?
There are countries where economic relations are normalized. This really means great security when investing in business. Fortunately, there are double taxation treaties which are actually bilateral international treaties. Logically, with the advantage of avoiding double taxation on the income received, which can reduce profits. Do you want to know which countries have signed a double taxation agreement with Spain? We can advise you on this matter without any commitment.
Are tax havens convenient?
There are certain countries that are considered tax havens. However, this route is not the most advisable. Despite what you may think, it is not advisable to establish yourself in these types of countries for tax and other legal reasons. If you would like more information, our team can advise you on this option.
The most advantageous tax legal formula
You can incorporate the company abroad through a subsidiary company, a branch or a representative office. Remember that the branch company has no legal personality and no personal liability.
The big legal difference between subsidiary and branch lies in the lack of legal personality of the latter, and the consequent personal, direct and unlimited liability of the parent company for the acts of the branch, which does not exist in the case of acting through a subsidiary.
Consultancy and management services for Spanish companies abroad
Remember that any company wishing to carry out economic activities or business in another European country for more than one year must open a branch or permanent establishment. And also comply with all legal requirements. Fortunately, faced with such complex procedures, you have a team of experts who can advise you with the utmost rigour on the most important aspects.
Our services for the advice for the constitution of a company abroad are:
- Study and adaptation of the corporative structure of the company
- Identification of the best corporate options
- Analysis of the best costs and choice of the best tax regime
- Management of legal, accounting and tax obligations
- Registration in state institutions. Company ready to operate.
External financing questions
Nowadays, Spanish businessmen can access a wider market and a greater freedom of capital movements. This encourages an increasing presence of Spanish companies abroad and a greater weight of this income.
However, it must be borne in mind that in some cases the effects of double taxation can reduce the budget and make clearing much more difficult. To this must be added the costs of real estate, supplies, labour…. In addition, if you need external financing, you should consult Spanish internal legislation. This can lead to numerous legal, fiscal and administrative problems.
Our experts can help you solve these questions and also show you possible grants for entrepreneurs who, like you, have in mind to set up a company abroad
- Consulting for business mergers
- Business restructuring: Risk and efficiency analysis
- Arbitration services to resolve extrajudicial disputes
- Consulting in venture capital operations
- Business Consulting in Barcelona
- Corporate tax accounting
- Advice on shareholder agreements
- Consulting and management of responsibility of partners in a limited company
- Consulting for companies with foreign partners
- Data protection Consultancy, RGPD 2018
- How to claim the income tax maternity or paternity?
- Business Transfer Consultancy
- Consultancy services to setup a mercantile
- Advice to the individual entrepreneur
- Fiscal Analysis of new operations
- How to set up a company abroad?
- Services of transmission clauses mortis
- Advice on the partners ‘ pact
- Consultancy services of participatory loan
- Rewiew income tax returns